Fortinet FortiGate High-End Solutions
To be effective against today's evolving threat landscape, your security solution needs to reliably control network traffic through awareness of applications, users, and content. To be efficient, it needs to be consolidated, simple to manage, and easily scalable.
FortiGate next gen high-end firewalls (NGFW) enable and secure your enterprise with:
- Top-rated protection tested by NSS Labs, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives visibility icon
- Deep visibility and granular control of applications, devices, and users simple icon
- Simplified security with easy-to-manage, single-platform solution Compliance icon
- Actionable reports to enforce policies, understand targeted attacks, and meet compliance
FortiGate 1000 Series
The FortiGate 1000 series delivers high throughput up to 80 Gbps and ultra-low latency. It has high-speed interfaces up to 10 GE with high port density, providing maximum flexibility and scalability.
FortiGate 2000 Series
The FortiGate 2000 series of enterprise firewalls features our latest FortiASIC innovation and delivers uncompromised security and performance up to 152 Gbps. FortiGate 2000 series is designed for the enterprise looking to protect the edge and internal segments with superior SSL inspection and NGFW performance.
FortiGate 3000 Series
The latest FortiGate 3900E enterprise firewalls expand the 3000 series family. The FortiGate 3000 series gives you the highest performance on the market in a compact appliance form factor now with up to 1 Tbps throughput and ultra-low latency. FortiGate 3000 models are the only non-chassis security appliances on the market to support 40 GE and 100 GE connectivity—providing maximum scalability.
FortiGate 5000 Series
Experience groundbreaking throughput and proven resilience in even the most demanding carrier and enterprise data-center environments.
The FortiGate 5000 series integrates modular carrier-class hardware components with advanced FortiASIC acceleration and consolidated network security from the FortiOS Operating System to deliver up to 1 Tbps throughput.
FortiGate 6000 Series
The new FortiGate 6000 NGFW appliances feature the latest Fortinet innovation, to deliver leading edge security, performance, and connectivity for the most demanding network needs. The 6000 series combines unprecedented threat protection and SSL inspection performance in an easy to manage, compact appliance.
FortiGate 7000 Series
The FortiGate 7000E Series appliances are Fortinet’s high-end enterprise class chassis firewalls. Available in several different configurations to meet customer needs, the 7000E Series includes the latest 7030E, 7040E and the 7060E and offer simplicity and flexibility of deployment, with ultra-high NGFW and threat protection performance, capacity, and effortless scale to secure vast amounts of mobile and cloud traffic.
- Fortinet FortiGate-7030E-QSFP28 Series
- Fortinet FortiGate-7030E-SFP10G Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-DC Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-1 Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-2 Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-3 Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-4 Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-5 Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-6 Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-8 Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7040E-8-DC Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7060E-DC Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7060E-8 Series
- Fortinet Fortigate-7060E-8-DC Series