Fortinet Special Edition: Single-Vendor SASE For Dummies®
The challenges of securing the modern hybrid workforce and the need for The Fortinet Universal SASE
This easy-to-read, easy-to-understand ebook consists of six engaging and enlightening sections. Each chapter is written as a standalone piece to help you better understand SASE solutions, so skip ahead or read out of order.
You will learn about:
- Recognizing the Challenges of Securing a Hybrid Workforce
- Understanding the Need for Single-Vendor SASE
- Identifying the Key Components of a Single-Vendor SASE Solution
- Exploring Single-Vendor SASE Use Cases
- Going Further with Fortinet Universal SASE
- Ten Evaluation Criteria for Single-Vendor SASE
Why the Need for SASE?
Digital innovation, cloud adoption, and the shift to a hybrid workforce have fundamentally transformed the network. As organizations increasingly rely on cloud-based resources, such as software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications, the need for a new approach to secure network access — especially the challenges of implicit trust inherent in legacy network architectures — has become clear
Modern enterprise users require immediate, uninterrupted access to network- and cloud-based resources and data, including business-critical applications, from any location, on any device, at any time. The challenge is that many of the issues resulting from digital innovation efforts, such as dynamically changing network configurations and the rapid expansion of the attack surface, mean that many traditional security solutions no longer provide the level of security and access control that organizations and users require.
What is Universal SASE?
It is a comprehensive Cloud-centric SASE solution to secure the hybrid workforce with the same underlying OS, AI-powered services, unified agent, management and experience monitoring. Universal SASE secures all users, devices and edges, including micro-branches for the best flexibility for organizations, with disparate architectures and requirements.
- Best-in-Class Security Everywhere
Fortinet Universal SASE brings:
- Operational efficiency in today’s complex environment
- Consistent security across on-prem and remote users with unified management and analytics
- Fully integrated and comprehensive networking and security solutions for all edges, users and devices
- Simplified licensing and usage-based pricing for flexible and planned budget and purchasing
Most Comprehensive SASE Solution
Fortinet single-vendor SASE offers a full set of networking and security capabilities including secure web gateway (SWG), universal zero-trust network access (ZTNA), next-generation dualmode cloud access security broker (CASB), firewall-as-a-service (FWaaS), and Secure SD-WAN. Powered by FortiOS, FortiGuard artificial intelligence (AI) powered security services, unified management, and a unified agent drive operational efficiency and deliver consistent security everywhere. Single-vendor SASE ensures the utmost security for all edges, devices, and users, whether they are accessing the web, corporate applications, or software-as-a-service (SaaS) applications.
Find The Resource You Need
Recognition Report on SD-WAN and SASE »