Fortinet Secure SD-WAN Analyst Report
Fortinet Secure SD-WAN and Universal SASE Continually Received Analyst and Peer Recognition
Fortinet Secure SD-WAN and Universal SASE have caught the attention of industry analysts. Our Universal SASE uniquely converges networking and security to support today’s hybrid workforce. It expands network edges and new microbranches to enable secure access to applications. Our SASE solution also provides high ROI through consolidation and improved digital user experience.
- Read detailed Recognition Report on SD-WAN and SASE by Analysts and Peers
- Read how to empower your IT teams
- Read how your Business can Benefit
“As organizations across the globe look to securely optimize their digital business operations, platforms that converge networking and security are becoming increasingly important. Fortinet offers a range of highly integrated network and security capabilities across the company’s hardware, software, and management tools in its portfolio of switches, access points, wireless WAN, and SD-WAN. Fortinet’s global cloud-based and powerful on-premises security combine with robust SD-WAN capabilities, putting the company in a strong position to compete in the SD-Branch and single-vendor SASE markets.”
- Brandon Butler
IDC Research Manager
Why Universal SASE?
Universal SASE is a comprehensive Cloud-centric SASE solution to secure the hybrid workforce with the same underlying OS, AI-powered services, unified agent, management and experience monitoring. Universal SASE secures all users, devices and edges, including micro-branches for the best flexibility for organizations, with disparate architectures and requirements.
- Deliver consistent security across on-premises and remote users with unified management and analytics
- Provide the most integrated and comprehensive networking and security solutions for all edges, users, and devices
- Save up to 5x lower TCO compared to other offerings
Why SD-WAN platform ?
FortiGate delivers fast, scalable, and flexible Secure SD-WAN on-premises and in the cloud. Fortinet Secure SD-WAN supports cloud-first, security-sensitive, and global enterprises, as well as the hybrid workforce. Our Secure Networking approach uses one operating system and consolidates SD-WAN, next-generation firewall (NGFW), advanced routing, and ZTNA application gateway functions.
- Deliver superior quality of experience (QoE) at scale with seamless, reliable, and high-performance connectivity to applications (regardless of location) and self-healing capabilities
- Build simpler and faster secure networks with consolidated networking, security, advanced routing, and ZTNA application gateway
- Improve operational efficiencies with automation of configuration, deployment, orchestration of policies, analytics, and reporting using the Fortinet Fabric Management Center