Fortinet Fortiguard Antispam
Highly effective antispam is key to protecting your organization because email is the #1 vector for the start of an advanced attack on an organization.
FortiGuard Antispam provides a comprehensive and multi-layered approach to detect and filter spam processed by organizations. Dual-pass detection technology can dramatically reduce spam volume at the perimeter, giving you unmatched control of email attacks and infections. Additionally, FortiClient endpoint agents can block spam messages on remote computers and mobile devices.
In the 2015 VBSPAM Test from Virus Bulletin, Fortinet’s antispam ranked second highest in the security industry for security effectiveness, earning a 99.98% effectiveness rating.
The FortiGuard Antispam Service:
- Protects your organization against threats delivered through email with highly effective antispam protection
- Reduces the volume of spam email at your perimeter with dual-pass detection technology
- Keeps your security current with the fastest possible update speeds through push and pull options
- Customizes your policies to fit your organization with antispam filtering at a domain, group, or individual user level
- Lowers management and operational costs with “set and forget” functionality
- Decreases both your entry and maintenance costs with device-based licensing
FortiGuard Labs Global Threat Intelligence
Every minute of every day FortiGuard Labs blocks approximately 21,000 spam emails and each week the Labs deliver approximately 46 million new and updated spam rules.
Knowledge of the threat landscape combined with the ability to respond quickly at multiple levels is the foundation for providing effective security. Hundreds of researchers at FortiGuard Labs scour the cyber landscape every day to discover emerging threats and develop effective countermeasures to protect organizations around the world. More than 250,000 organizations globally use FortiGuard security.