FortiGuard Services Products and Solutions
Fortinet FortiGate, FortiWiFi, FortiMail, and FortiClient security products offer dynamic protection based on the work of the dedicated Fortinet Global Threat Research Team, which researches and develops protection against known and unknown security threats. Their research forms the basis of the FortiGuard security subscription services, which deliver continuous, automatic updates for antivirus, intrusion prevention, Web filtering, and antispam services.
- Global, proactive threat library delivers comprehensive protection against network, content, and application threats.
- Multi-threat security research leverages intelligence from multiple security disciplines to protect against known and unknown threats.
- Feedback from worldwide installed base plus cooperation with major infrastructure vendors provides broadest protection against attacks and exploits.
- Real-time updates - both push and pull - keep your defenses ahead of the threats with industry-leading threat response time with optional Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Simple setup offers true "set and forget" functionality for easier deployment and management.
- Device-based licensing eliminates per-user fees for significantly lower entry and ongoing maintenance costs.
|FortiGuard Service||The FortiGuard Security Subscription Service provides comprehensive antivirus, antispyware, antispam, intrusion prevention and Web content filtering capabilities to enable protection against blended threats. FortiGuard services are continuously updated by a 24x7 Global Threat Research Team possessing in-depth expertise in all security disciplines. The Global Threat Research Team enables Fortinet to deliver a combination of multi-layered security knowledge and provide true zero-day protection from new and emmerging threats. FortiGuard services updates are delivered via a global distribution network to FortiGate, FortiMail, FortiClient PC and FortiClient Mobile products.|
|FortiGuard Analysis and Management Service||The FortiGuard Analysis and Management Service is a subscription based hosted service for FortiGate, FortiWiFi™, and FortiMail™ appliances, as well as FortiClient™ agents. With this service, organizations can enjoy many of the centralized management, logging, and reporting capabilities found in FortiAnalyzer and FortiManager platforms, without any additional hardware to buy, install or maintain. The FortiGuard Analysis and Management Service is the ideal security management solution for smaller organizations, that have the same security needs as larger companies but limited IT resources.|
|FortiOS Software||The FortiOS is a security-hardened, purpose-built operating system that is the software foundation of FortiGate multi-threat network security platforms. Leveraging the hardware acceleration provided by FortiASIC™ content and network processors, FortiOS enables high performance multi-threat security resulting in some of the highest levels of security and performance possible from a single device. When updated with the latest threat intelligence via FortiGuard™ security subscription services, FortiOS is prepared to stop the latest and evolving threats facing networks today.|
|FortiPortal||FortiPortal is an advanced, feature-rich hosted security analytics and management enabler for FortiGate®, FortiWiFi® and FortiAP® product lines, available for MSPs as a VM software solution/product which can be deployed on a hosted services infrastructure. This allows MSPs to build highly customized private cloud services for their customers.|