By upgrading to our latest solutions, you can enjoy enhanced security features, improved performance, and better integration with other systems. Plus, you can take advantage of our special discounts for hardware and bundle subscriptions.
The TradeUp allows you to TradeUp devices and transfer existing services to the eligible upgraded units. For those devices where services are not transferred, the remainder of the contract on the old device will be valid until its expiration date.
Tradeup Program Benefits
- Discount on Hardware, Hardware Bundles and Standalone FortiGuard
- Discount on FortiCare Support & Bundle Subscriptions
- Transfer of existing support subscriptions to upgraded unit
How To Tradeup
- Reach out to us to discuss any TradeUp opportunities
- We will work directly with Fortinet to generate a TradeUp Program quote
- Complete the transfer of services on the FortiCare Support Portal
Frequently Asked Questions
All product models are eligible with the exceptions noted below.
The following products are not eligible for the TradeUp program, as well as any units that have not had support in the last 12 months:
FortiVoice, FortiClient, Coyote Point, FortiToken, FortiRecorder, virtual appliances, Fortinet VM solutions, FortiSMS, FortiCarrier, VDOM, ADOM, accessories, FortiFone, FortiCamera, Fortinet Professional Services, FortiSIEM, FortiProxy, FortiCloud, FortiNAC.
Once a unit has been traded up, it will no longer qualify for any more renewals including trade up. End users must agree not to reuse, resell, lend, rent, or lease the replaced unit and not to use it for the provision of any kind of commercial services to third parties.
End users can transfer support subscriptions in the Asset/Manage Products area on the support site as follows:
- Select the serial number of the product to be replaced.
- Click on the Registration/RMA Transfer option and insert the serial number of the new unit.
- Click on Save and ensure that the transfer of services is confirmed. Once existing services have been transferred to the replacement unit, additional standalone subscriptions can be registered.
The model of the recommended replacement unit on your TradeUp request is a suggestion and is showing the possible path for Transfer of Services.
If you do not wish to Transfer Services, please discuss alternative replacement models with your Fortinet Account Manager to better fit your TradeUp needs.
Cybersecurity, everywhere you need it
FortiGate provides flawless convergence that can scale to any location: remote office, branch, campus, data center, and cloud. We’ve always delivered on the concept of hybrid mesh firewalls with FortiManager for unified management and consistent security across complex hybrid environments. The Fortinet FortiOS operating system provides deep visibility and security across a variety of form factors.
We deliver unique solutions to empower customers with proven, high-performance, and intelligent protection across the expanding attack surface. Only the Fortinet Security Fabric can deliver security without compromise to address the most critical security challenges, whether in networked, application, cloud, or mobile environments.