Secure Access Switches
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please Contact Us for a replacement.
FortiSwitch Data Center switches deliver outstanding throughput, resiliency and scalability for organizations with high performance data center network requirements. They are ideal for Top of Rack server or firewall aggregation applications, as well as enterprise network core or edge deployments, where high performance 10 GE and 40 GE is required. Purpose-built to meet needs of today's bandwidth intensive data centers and enterprise networks, FortiSwitch Data Center Switches deliver highperformance with a low Total Cost of Ownership.
Security Fabric Integration
Reduces complexity and decreases management cost with network security functions managed through a single console via FortiGate. This integration allows all users to be authenticated against the same user database, regardless of whether they connect to the wired or wireless network, including temporary guest users. In addition, same security policy can apply to a user or device regardless of how or where they connect to the network.
Designed for Data Centers
Future-proofed 10 GE to satisfy the bandwidth requirements of intensive data center and network core applications and maximizes network availability with dual power supplies.
- High capacity switch suitable for Top of Rack or enterprise network deployments.
- Maximum availability through dual hot swappable power supplies.
- Simply management via a web-based or command line interface.
- Switch security features protect vulnerable infrastructure without adding latency.
- 1 GE or 10 GE access ports, in a compact 1 RU form factor.
- 40 GE capability on the FortiSwitch-1048D.
|Key Features & Benefits
|10 GE Capability
|Future-proofed 10 GE to satisfy the bandwidth requirements of intensive data center and network core applications.
|Dual Power Supply Units
|Maximizes network availability by eliminating the downtime associated with single power supplies.
|Web and CLI Management
|Configuration and visibility into the network is made simple via a web-based interface or CLI.
- FortiCare Premium Support
FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- FortiCare Elite Support
FortiCare Premium Support with FortiCare Elite Ticket Handling.
- Prices are for one year of Premium RMA support. Usual discounts can be applied.
- Annual contracts only. No multi-year SKUs are available for these services.
- Contact Fortinet Renewals team for upgrade quotations for existing FortiCare contracts.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $2,272.73
Our Price: $1,869.61
Our Price: $552.82
Our Price: $1,908.00
Our Price: $980.00
Our Price: $2,940.00
Our Price: $4,900.00