Fortinet FortiGate 5001E1
Scalable Data Center and Carrier-Graded Security Systems
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The FortiGate 5000 series delivers high-performance threat protection and SSL inspection for large enterprises and service providers, with the flexibility to be deployed at the enterprise/cloud edge, in the data center core or internal segments. The multiple high-speed interfaces, high port density, superior security efficacy, and high throughput of the 5000 series keep your network connected and secure.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement § Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic § Prevents and detects against known and unknown attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Delivers industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency using purpose-built security processor (SPU) technology § Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance § Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs
- Delivers advanced networking capabilities that seamlessly integrate with advanced layer 7 security and virtual domains (VDOMs) to offer extensive deployment flexibility, multi-tenancy, and effective utilization of resources § Delivers high-density, flexible combination of various highspeed interfaces to enable best TCO for customers for data center and WAN deployments
- Includes a management console that is effective, simple to use, and provides comprehensive network automation & visibility. § Provides Zero Touch Integration with Security Fabric’s Single Pane of Glass Management § Predefined compliance checklist analyzes the deployment and highlights the best practices to improve overall security posture
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation