Fortinet FortiAP 210B Access Point
Integrated Wireless Security and Access Solutions
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please contact us for a replacement.
The FortiAP-210B is a durable, business-grade 802.11n solution that provides you with up to 300 Mbps of total throughput for demanding use cases. It uses a single radio dual-band (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) with 2x2 MIMO technology.
The FortiAP-210B is an enterprise-grade AP that not only provides speedy client access but also offers intelligent application detection and traffic shaping capabilities. Two (2) internal antennas support IEEE 802.11a, b, g and n wireless standards. The access point is capable of continuous air monitoring for rogue AP detection or delivering high throughput traffic to Wi-Fi clients. Unlike traditional airtime fairness algorithms that are not Business application aware, the FortiOS engine can perform deep L7 packet inspection to accelerate business applications, slow down non-priority traffic, and remove malware. When used as a dedicated AP with background scan or as a dedicated air monitor, the FortiAP-222B will help you meet PCI compliance requirements.
High Performance Secure Thin Access Pointse
- Leverage existing FortiGate or FortiWiFi platforms as controllers for low TCO
- Simultaneous security monitoring and client services
- Full range of authentications and access for all use cases
- Integration with FortiManager and FortiAnalyzer for unified control and reporting
- Fast Roaming for uninterrupted data access
- Automatic Radio Resource Provisioning (ARRP) for optimized throughput
- Flexible deployment options with simple per device pricing
- Layer 7 application QoS for maximum business productivity
- Rogue AP control for PCI DSS compliance
The Need for a Fortified Wireless LAN
Enterprises are looking to increase productivity through uninterrupted access to applications and resources, without compromising security and agility. You want to increase visibility and control of your wireless network traffic by enforcing the same policies as your wired network and eliminate potential blind spots. You also need a solution that helps you meet compliance by proactively blocking unauthorized access all while providing tools for business continuity by following industry best practices.
Integrated Wireless Security and Access Solution
Fortinet's FortiAP wireless thin access points deliver secure, identity-driven WiFi client access that creates a fortified WLAN network. Centrally managed by a FortiGate® or FortiWiFi™ platform with its integrated Wireless Controller, FortiAPs allow you to deploy a comprehensive, integrated security solution for your wireless and wired networks. By acting as a Wireless Controller, FortiGate or FortiWiFi security platforms enable you to deploy the comprehensive protection of the industry leader in enterprise unified threat management (UTM) in overlay architecture, thus leveraging your current investment.
Industry-Leading Wireless Technology
FortiAP wireless access points are IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards-based, and operate on both 2.4 GHz b/g/n and 5 GHz a/n spectrums. They utilize industry leading wireless chip technology that takes advantage of 2x2 MIMO (multiple input multiple output) with dual transmit streams. This MIMO technology allows the FortiAP to reach wireless association rates as high as 300Mbps per radio and enables the coverage to extend twice as far as legacy 802.11a/b/g. Each FortiAP can support up to eight SSIDs per radio--seven for client access and one for scanning for rogue access points. They also use multiple discovery techniques to find available FortiGate controllers over L2 or L3 networks.
- FortiCare Premium Support
FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- FortiCare Elite Support
FortiCare Premium Support with FortiCare Elite Ticket Handling.
- Prices are for one year of Premium RMA support. Usual discounts can be applied.
- Annual contracts only. No multi-year SKUs are available for these services.
- Contact Fortinet Renewals team for upgrade quotations for existing FortiCare contracts.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $76.50
Our Price: $193.50