Fortinet FortiWeb Virtual Appliance
Web Application Firewall
FortiWeb virtual appliances allow you to mitigate blind spots by implementing critical web security controls within your virtual infrastructure. They also allow you to rapidly provision security infrastructure whenever and wherever it is needed. Moreover, FortiWeb virtual appliances feature all of the web application security and networking services common to traditional hardware-based FortiWeb appliances.
FortiWeb virtual appliances fully support all deployment modes supported by the hardware version – Reverse Proxy, Transparent Inspection, True Transparent Proxy and Sniffer (out-of-band).
FortiWeb Virtual Appliance Features & Benefits:
- Aids in PCI DSS 6.6 compliance by protecting against OWASP top 10 web application vulnerabilities
- Provides multiple protection layers to prevent attacks against vulnerable web applications: Application signatures, HTTP RFC compliance, auto-learn based violations and data leak prevention
- Automatically and dynamically profiles user activity to create a baseline of allowed activity
- Network and application layer DoS/DDoS protection
- Real time data analysis provides an analytics interface that helps organizations analyze their web application usage from multiple vectors and maps requests to their geographic location
- Integrated Web vulnerability scanner provides analysis of existing application vulnerabilities complementing web application firewall for PCI DSS.
FortiWeb Virtual Appliance:
|Product Name||Total Network Interfaces||Total Storage Capacity||Throughput|
|FortiWeb-VM01||2 to 4 network card supported||2TB||25 Mbps|
|FortiWeb-VM02||2 to 4 network card supported||100 Mbps|
|FortiWeb-VM04||2 to 4 network card supported||500 Mbps|
|FortiWeb-VM08||2 to 4 network card supported||1 Gbps|