Fortinet FortiVoice - Cloud
For use with FortiVoice systems
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
One Platform for Communication Efficiency
FortiVoice Cloud is a secure cloud-based unified communications (UC) solution that is fast to deploy and easy to activate, whether users are in the office, at home, or on the move. With simple FortiVoice Cloud web-based management, plug-andplay-ready FortiFone IP phones, and intuitive softclients for smartphones and computers, users can start communicating with their teams and customers within minutes. FortiVoice Cloud delivers reliable services and quality communications that empower business of all sizes to connect their users through a single, secure communications platform.
- All-Inclusive, Affordable Communications
FortiVoice Cloud has everything users need to get work done, with simple subscriptions and only paying for needed call paths. It includes integrated calling, conferencing, and chat to boost employee productivity, without the premium price.
- Enterprise-grade Quality of Service
FortiVoice Cloud services and data centers are protected and monitored by the broad Fortinet security ecosystem to deliver the highest uptime standard possible.
- Simplified Management
The FortiVoice Cloud intuitive web console allows IT to simplify configuration across offices, devices, and users. Cloud-ready plug-and-play FortiFone devices and the mobile-ready softclient make it easy to set up and activate quickly.
- End-to-end Secure Protection
As a recognized security leader by Gartner and many other industry analysts, Fortinet is the only vendor with integrated, end-to-end security protection from network infrastructure to phone communications.
- Connects everyone with one integrated solution
- Offers simple phone system management from an intuitive web portal, from anywhere
- Offers unlimited U.S. and Canada calling* from a secure cloud communications solution
- Allows calling from a preferred device using the same business phone number
- Provides real-time collaboration with chat and conferencing
- Sends and receives faxes without a fax machine
- Ensures protection with the broad, comprehensive Fortinet security ecosystem
All-in-one communications solution for any size business.
- Auto attendants
- Dial-by-name directory
- Ring groups
- Music on hold
- Scheduled call handling
- Call reporting
- Automatic hotline
- Direct inward dialing (DID)
- Individual voicemail
- Group voicemail
- Voicemail to email
- Call queue
- Call barge
- Line/extension appearance
- Rule-based dial plan
- Call detail record logging
- Personal blocklist
- Calendar-based schedule
- Unlimited North America calling*
- Selection of toll-free and local numbers
- International numbers for over 180 countries and territories with affordable rates
- Call transfer
- Call park
- Call forward
- Three-way calling
- Caller ID modification
- Personal/system speed dials
- Emergency call notification and presence
- SIP forking/ twinning
- Chat/Instant messaging
- Call conference/bridge
- Video calling
- Microsoft Teams integrations
- Send and receive without a fax machine
- Fax to email
- Fax archive/remote storage
- Automatic fax detection
- Web-based management portal
- Customizable web appearance
- Password policy enforcement
- Single Sign-on
- Real-time call-status monitoring
- User privileges
- Alert email for system events
- Multi-factor authentication
- LDAP, RADIUS, SAML
- HTTPs auto-provisioning
- IP phone endpoint-based certificate validation
- SIP over TLS 1.3 and SRTP
- Mobile Softclient for Android and iOS
- Desktop Softclient for Mac and Windows
*Unlimited calling is available within the continental U.S. and Canada, excluding Alaska and the Northwest Territories, Canada.
Enriched security features, encryption options, and policy management prevent unauthorized access and protect conversations and data.
Subscription-based solution does not require PBX installation or technical expertise. FortiVoice Cloud can be deployed and activated within minutes.
All-in-one solution with HD voice, conferencing, chat, fax and more, unifies communications for better employee productivity.
Intuitive FortiFone Softclient for mobile and desktop helps employees stay connected with their preferred devices from everywhere.
World-class performance and 24/7 reliability across locations with protection from the broad Fortinet security ecosystem.
Superior flexibility enables businesses to add extensions and call paths on demand as they to grow.
Plug-and-Play IP Phones
Cloud-ready FortiFone devices are auto-provisioned to work with FortiVoice Cloud seamlessly, and plug in to the network then activate.
FortiVoice Cloud delivers secure communications and reliable services, protected and monitored 24/7 by the Fortinet security ecosystem
Optimal Employee Productivity and Business Efficiency
- FortiVoice Cloud delivers an all-inone solution with secure calling, conferencing, chat, and fax. Its webbased console makes it easy to access phone systems from anywhere.
- FortiVoice is easy to deploy and quick to activate, and offers single-pane-ofglass visibility across locations, users, and devices.
- Users can install the FortiFone Softclient on their smartphones and computers for quality and reliable communications features from FortiVoice Cloud.
Download the Fortinet FortiVoice Cloud (PDF).
- 24x7 FortiCare Contract
24x7 Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- Prices are for one year of Premium RMA support. Usual discounts can be applied.
- Annual contracts only. No multi-year SKUs are available for these services.
- Contact Fortinet Renewals team for upgrade quotations for existing FortiCare contracts.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $1,350.00
Our Price: $4,050.00
Our Price: $6,750.00
Our Price: $13,500.00
Call For Lowest Price!
Call For Lowest Price!
Our Price: $120.00
Our Price: $360.00
Our Price: $600.00
Our Price: $180.00
Our Price: $540.00
Our Price: $900.00
Our Price: $360.00
Our Price: $1,080.00
Our Price: $1,800.00