1 T1/E1, 2 FXO, 4 FXS ports, 100 Extensions, VoIP Trunking
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please Contact Us for a replacement.
Easy to use, affordable and reliable, FortiVoice phone systems were designed to help small and medium businesses take control of their calls. With the features of a big business phone system at a small business price, FortiVoice helps you build a better bottom line by reducing your costs while improving customer service.
FortiVoice systems come complete with everything your small office needs to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere. It’s a compact, easy-to-use system for small, multibranch and home-based companieswith up to 400 phone users per office.
Big business features
Impress your customers with a range of features usually found only in large-scale phone systems. You can answer calls with sophisticated multi-level auto attendants and dial-by-name directories. Or connect to off-site and mobile telephones as though they were on-site extensions. FortiVoice allows you to seamlessly pick up calls wherever you are. And more.
VoIP, digital or traditional: connect the way you want
Most systems make you choose between VoIP and the traditional telephone network. FortiVoice offers a true hybrid for small business. Whether you connect to traditional, digital or VoIP lines, the system works the same way.
Improve image, control costs and stay connected anywhere.
- Big business phone system at a small business price
- Comes with voicemail, auto attendants, dial-by-name directory, ring groups and much more
- Works with VoIP, traditional and digital telephone lines
- Seamlessly integrates mobile and teleworkers
- Easy to set up and easy to use
- Expandable up to 400 users per location
|Key Features & Benefits|
|Highly flexible, multi-level auto attendants||Never miss a call. Ensure all calls are answered professionally, 24 hours a day, even if everybody is busy, andwithout the cost of dedicated staff to answer the phones. Multiple levels allow customer service in different languages, or different caller options in different departments.|
|Connect anywhere extensions||Integrate cell phones, home phones and phones in other locations, so that callers can dial the main office number and connect with any employee, anywhere.|
|Multibranch VoIP networking||Optionally use VoIP to connect multiple locations, around the block or across the country with no long-distance charges.|
|Built-in voicemail||Save costs on phone company voicemail and consolidate cell phone and desk phone voicemails in one place. Receive voicemails in e-mail for easy retrieval and storage.|
|Ring groups and call queues||Line callers up in department-specific hold queues that agents can answer first-come, first-served.|
Features & Benefits:
- Auto attendants, ring groups, call cascades and more ensure your calls are always handled professionally and efficiently
- Seamlessly integrates capacity for traditional phone lines and VoIP, giving you flexibility and cost control
- Includes user-friendly Windows-based configuration software that gives you complete control over call handling
- Integrates mobile workers, teleworkers and multiple locations for easy, cost-effective collaboration
- Works with analog phones, IP phones or both: best with FortiFone phones, but also supports all standard analog phones and selected other IP phones
- Available in 40, 70 or 100-extension capacities that can grow with your business. Maximum capacity is 400 phone users per location, in single or multiple locations
|FortiVoice SMB Phone Systems|
|Traditional telephone lines||0||2||4||8||2||32|
|Extension capacity2||40 (IP only)||40 (4 may be analog)||70 (8 may be analog)||100 (4 may be analog)||100 (4 may be analog)||400|
|Memory capacity||28 hours||28 hours||28 hours||28 hours||28 hours||112 hours|
|1 Up to 4 FortiVoice units can be networked on a LAN, combining line and extension capacity to these maximums. 2 Analog phones, fax machines and other devices can be used for up to 4 or 8 of the extensions on each unit.|
|Power-failure line to extension jacks*||E4 port to L1 port (not supported in Australia)|
|Analog extension interface*|
|Trunk type||Loop start|
|Interface impedance||600 ohms|
|Loop range||0–600 ohms|
|Total ringing load||5 REN|
|Trunk type||Loop start|
|Interface impedance||600 ohms, 600 complex/900 ohms, 900 complex|
|Caller ID support||FSK, all lines|
|H x W x L||3 x 8.5 x 8.5 in / 7.5 x 21.6 x 21.6 cm|
|CE Mark, ACTA TIA/EIA/IS-968A and FCC Part 68 Industry Canada CS-03, FCC Part 15B Industry Canada ICES-003. System and power adapter comply with UL and CSA.|
*Not applicable to FVC-40S
- Hardware plus FortiCare Premium
Hardware Unit, FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- FortiCare Premium Support
FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- Prices are for one year of Premium RMA support. Usual discounts can be applied.
- Annual contracts only. No multi-year SKUs are available for these services.
- Contact Fortinet Renewals team for upgrade quotations for existing FortiCare contracts.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.