Fortinet FortiFone-580 Telephone
Designed for Office Professionals - a Powerful Phone with Enhanced Call Control
Sorry, this product is no longer available, please contact us for a replacement.
The FON-580 was designed for office professionals who need a powerful phone that delivers enhanced call control.
- Crystal clear HD audio on the handset and speakerphone
- 9 dedicated feature keys and
- Up to 106 programmable appearance keys
- 4.3 inch and 2x 3.5 inch color display screens
- Built-in Bluetooth support for greater connectivity
Whether you are looking for an entry level or executive style IP phone, stay connected to your calls with a FortiFone IP phone.
Each FortiFone is a feature-rich experience with high quality audio and dedicated keys for the most common features. The FortiFone experience offers a range of options from phones that can be used in a hotel or waiting room, to phones that offer vivid color screens, with programmable line and extension appearances. Managing calls has never been easier. Stay connected with a complete office phone solution.
Key Features and Benefits
HD Quality Audio
What good is a phone if you can’t hear your caller? That’s why each of the FortiFones delivers crisp, clear audio through the handset and speaker.
Always be up to date on calls with easy to see missed call and voicemail notifications.
Programmable key appearances on select models give you the power to not only monitor lines and extensions, but you can also program the keys for a number of features available on the FortiVoice.
Stay Connected with a Complete Office Phone Solution
Combined with the powerful features of the FortiVoice PBX, the FortiFone delivers more than just what you need, it gives you what you want.
- Call forwarding
- Voicemail notification
- One-touch transfers
- Do not disturb
- Conference calling
- Speed dial
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) support
- Auto-discovery for easy setup
- Bluetooth support on select models
- Cordless DECT models
- Hardware plus FortiCare Premium
Hardware Unit, FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- FortiCare Premium Support
FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- Prices are for one year of Premium RMA support. Usual discounts can be applied.
- Annual contracts only. No multi-year SKUs are available for these services.
- Contact Fortinet Renewals team for upgrade quotations for existing FortiCare contracts.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $74.29