Fortinet FortiAI VM
Ensuring availability of network resources
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
FortiAI represents the future of AI-driven breach protection technology, designed for short-staffed Security Operation Center (SOC) teams to defend against various threats including advanced persistent threats through a trained Virtual Security AnalystTM that helps you identify, classify, and respond to malware including those well-camouflaged. FortiAI employs patent-pending* Deep Neural Networks based on Advanced AI and Artifical Neural Network to provide sub-second investigation by harnessing deep learning technologies to assist you in an automated response to remediate different breeds of synthesized AI and non-AI-based threats. Based on several years of FortiGuard Labs research, FortiAI reduces the “time to detect and respond” significantly to protect your organization.
Biggest SOC Challenges
AI-Powered Cyber Attacks
Innovative threat actrors disrupt cybersecurity through automated attacks designed to overwhelm or sneak past your SOC defenses
As organizations embrace various digital transformation initiatives, this creates burden for SecOps to identify new breeds of threats in an expanded environment
Carefully crafted cyber threats designed to bypass your existing security controls through the camouflage of malware behaviors
Shortage of Experienced SOC Analysts
Experience is the hardest thing to acquire in cyber security, especially in threat analysis, investigation and malware research experience
- Virtual Security AnalystTM powered by a Deep Neural Networks AI model that augments your organizations’ Security Operations (SecOps) by mimicking an experienced Security Analyst to investigate threats and surface malware outbreaks
- Reduces malware detection and investigation time from minutes to sub-seconds
- Mature AI that applies 6+ million malware features to achieve sub-second verdicts for day-1 deployment with the capability to learn new features
- On-premise Learning to reduce false positives by analyzing an organization’s specific traffic and adapting to newly disguised threats
- Scientifically analyze known and unknown file and fileless threats and classifies them into 20+ malware attack scenarios
- Integration into Fortinet's Security Fabric by integrating with FortiGates to automatically quarantine attacks
The State of the Art – Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
- The state of the art ANN is pre-trained in FortiGuard labs with 20mil+ clean and malicious files and further learning is done on premise; updates of the ANN model are available from FortiGuard network to ensure customers are protected against the latest threats
- Responsible for classifying malware types into 20+ attack scenarios and AI-based engine for tracing source of attacks, emulating how a human brain operates
- AI-driven breach protection with multi-task threat learning framework to incorporate complex security needs into a single high-performance network security appliance
- Using Machine Learning and Neural Network technology, the Multilayer Detection approach provides deep machine learning capabilities before post infection damages are caused by the modern day AI-powered cyber attacks
- Pre-trained in FortiGuard labs with millions of known clean and malicious samples forming billions of clean and malicious features, which is used to scientifically decide malware and attack type specific to your organizations’ security environment
Virtual Security Analyst
- Identifying and Classifying Attack Scenarios – determines malware attack scenarios with chain-on-infection with big picture analysis
- Investigating the Source of Attack – tracking the original source of infection with timestamp
- Emulating as a FortiGuard Malware Analyst – scientifically determine the type of malware based on an evolving Neural Networks that constantly learns and matures over time and experience
- Outbreak Search – searches networks for traces of malware outbreaks based on hashes and similar variants on network
Tracing the Source of a Worm Attack
- Patent-pending malware analysis with multiple artificial neural networks
- Pre-trained with millions of malware features
- Scenario-based engine to locate patient zero
- Outbreak search engine (hash, virus family)
- AI-driven Security Attack Scenarios: Industroyer, Wiper, Downloader, Redirector, Dropper, Ransomware, Worm, Password Stealer, Rootkit, Banking Trojan, InfoStealer, Exploit, Clicker, Virus, Application, CoinMiner, DoS, BackDoor, WebShell, Search Engine Poisoning, Proxy, Trojan, Phishing, Fileless and more
File Types and Protocols
- 32bit and 64bit Portable Executables (PE) files, including DLLs, and self-extracting ZIP files
- Sniffer: HTTP, SMBv2
- With FortiGates: HTTP, HTTPS (with SSL decryption), SMTP, POP3, IMAP, MAPI, and FTP
- Manual/REST API upload: .tar, .gz, .tar.gz, .zip, .bz2, and .rar
- Standalone: Sniffer mode, Manual upload, and API submission § Integrated: FortiGates
- Log and Report: MD5/SHA hashes, source/destination IP addresses, URLs, VDOM and timestamps § Networking: Static route and IPv4 support § Systems: Role based Administration Support (RBAC)
|vCPU Support (Recommended)||16||32|
|Memory Support (Minimum / Recommended)||128GB/256GB|
|Recommended Storage||1TB to 8TB|
|Default RAID level (RAID software)||Hypervisor Hardware Dependent|
|Throughput (files per hour)||14,000||22,000|
|Sniffer Throughput||Hypervisor Hardware Dependent|
|Hypervisor Support||ESXi 6.7 U2+|
Download the Fortinet FortiAI Series Datasheet (PDF).
- FortiCare Premium Support
FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades
- FortiCare Premium plus FortiGuard Bundle Contract
Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades, Premium Support, FortiDB Security Service (DBS)
- Prices are for one year of Premium RMA support. Usual discounts can be applied.
- Annual contracts only. No multi-year SKUs are available for these services.
- Contact Fortinet Renewals team for upgrade quotations for existing FortiCare contracts.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Call For Lowest Price!