Fortinet FortiAI 3500F
Ensuring availability of network resources
Sorry, this product is no longer available.
FortiAI is the present-day AI-driven breach protection technology designed for Security Operation (SecOps) teams to guard against the advanced persistent threats through a trained Virtual Security AnalystTM that helps you identify, classify, and analyze the malware including those well-camouflaged. FortiAI uses Advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) & ANN (Artificial Neural Network) patent-pending* based technology to provide zero time threat prevention by harnessing deep learning technologies, and assist you in designing an orchestrated response to remediate different breeds of synthesized threats and infections. Based on years of mindful FortiGuard Labs research, FortiAI reduces the “time to detect” significantly to protect your enterprise and customers.
AI-Powered Cyber Attacks
Infectious AI-enthusiasts disrupting the cybersecurity market through automated attacks designed to identify every minuscule threat vulnerabilities in your SOC
The Elephant Flow of Data
The increasingly complex data architecture putting weight on your security operations to identify multiple breeds of attack scenarious in different environments
Carefully crafted security threats to penetrate your enterprise systems and decieve your SOC through camouflage of malware behaviors
Shortage of Cyber Security Experience
Experience is the hardest thing to acquire in Cyber Security, especially in breach analysis and malware research experience
- Virtual Security AnalystTM powered by a Deep Learning AI model to augment your organizations’ Security Operations (SecOps) by mimicking experienced Security Analyst to investigate threats and surface malware outbreak
- Mature AI that applies 6+ million malware features to achieve sub-second verdict for day-1 deployment with capacity to learn new features
- On-Premise Learning to reduce false positive by analyzing an organization’s specific traffic and adapting to newly disguised threats
- Reduces malware detection time from minutes to subsecond
- FortiAI’s Deep Learning aka Deep Neural Networks using ANN(s) to scientifically analyze file/fileless-based threats based on constant evolving learning algorithm to expose a threat even if it tries to disguise itself
The State of the Art - Artificial Neural Network (ANN)
- The state of the art ANN is pre-trained in FortiGuard labs with 20mil+ clean and malicious files, and further learning is done on premise. Updates of ANN model is available from FortiGuard network to ensure customers are protected against the latest threats. Responsible for classifying malware type into 20+ attack scenarios, and AI-based engine for tracing source of attacks, emulating how a human brain operates
- AI-driven breach protection with multi-task threat learning framework to incorporate complex security needs into a single high-performance network security appliance
- Using Machine Learning and Neural Network technology, the Multilayer Detection approach provides deep machine learning capabilities before post infection damages are caused by the modern day AI-powered cyber attacks
- Pre-trained in FortiGuard labs with millions of known clean and malicious samples forming billions of clean and malicious features, which is used to scientifically decide malware and attack type specific to your organizations’ security environment
Virtual Security Analyst
FortiAI Engine is responsible for:
- Attack Classification (including and not limited to): Ransomware, Worm Activity. Data Leak, Exploit, Banking Trojan, Sophisticated, Scenario Heuristic, Cryptojacking, Backdoor, Botnet, Dos, Application, Web Shell, Search Engine Poisoning, Generic Trojan, Rootkit
- Investigation of Source of Attack – tracking the original source of infection with timestamp
- Personal Malware Analyst – scientifically determine the type of malware based on Neural Networks to drive the FortiAI Engine organically as per your learning experience
- File type support: 32bit and 64bit executable file, applies to all the Portable Executables (PE) files. Any text based file, such as HTML,VBA,VBS, JS, PDF, BAT, SH, PHP, XML, power shell scripts, office documents, PDFs are also supported.
- Advance Malware analysis using ANN (Artificial Neural Networks)
- Pre-trained features (in billions) to identify Zero-day malware
- Attack Scenario, Host Story Mode, Threat Investigation View
- Log and Report - MD5/SHA hashes of malware, source/destination/timestamp/URL analysis.
- No additional sensors required, standalone deployment
- Comes with Operating Mode: Standalone (sniffer) and/or Integrated with FortiGates
- Protocol Supported: Standalone/Sniffer mode protocol support: HTTP, SMBv2, Integrated mode with FortiGate: HTTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, MAPI, FTP, IM, and their equivalent
- Networking: Static route support, IPv4 support, Systems: Role based Administration Support (RBAC)
|Form Factor||2 RU Rackmount|
|Total Interfaces||2 x 10GE RJ45 (10/100/1000), 1 x GE RJ45 IPMI, 1 x RJ45 Console|
|Storage Capacity||2 x 3.84 TB SSD, Total 7.68TB|
|Default RAID level (software RAID)||1|
|Removable Hard Drives||✔|
|Redundant Hot Swap Power Supplies||✔|
|Throughput||100,000 files per hour|
|Sniffer Throughput||Line rate 10G|
|Height x Width x Length (inches)||3.41in x 18.98in (w/ handle) x 29.58in (w/ bezel), 3.41in x 17.09in (w/o handle) x 29.04in (w/o bezel)|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||86.8mm x 482mm (w/ handle) x 751.34mm (w/ bezel), 86.8mm x 434mm (w/o handle) x 737.5mm (w/o bezel)|
|AC Power Supply||100-240 VAC, 60-50 Hz|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||1390W / 1668W|
|Heat Dissipation||6824 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) with no direct sunlight on the equipment|
|Storage Temperature||–40°C to 65°C (–40°F to 149°F)|
|Humidity||Storage: 5% to 95% RH with 33°C (91°F) maximum dew point. Atmosphere must be non-condensing at all times.
Operation: 10% to 80% relative humidity with 29°C (84.2°F)
|Operating Altitude||Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m)|
|Safety Certifications||FCC Part 15 Class A, C-Tick, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB|
Download the Fortinet FortiAI Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Sandbox Threat Intelligence (Antivirus, IPS, Web Filtering, File Query, Industrial Security, SandBox Engine) plus FortiCare Premium
FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades, Antivirus, IPS, Web Filtering, File Query, Industrial Security, SandBox Engine. Does not include Windows or MS Office licenses i.e. BYOL
- Hardware plus FortiCare Premium, with NDR and ANN engine updates & baseline
Hardware Unit, FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades, NDR & ANN Updates, Advanced Malware Protection, IPS, AV, Botnet IP/Domain, and Web filtering, IOT & IOC detection
- FortiCare Premium with NDR and ANN engine updates & baseline
FortiCare Premium Ticket Handling, Advanced Hardware Replacement (NBD), Firmware and General Upgrades, NDR & ANN Updates, Advanced Malware Protection, IPS, AV, Botnet IP/Domain, and Web filtering, IOT & IOC detection
- Prices are for one year of Premium RMA support. Usual discounts can be applied.
- Annual contracts only. No multi-year SKUs are available for these services.
- Contact Fortinet Renewals team for upgrade quotations for existing FortiCare contracts.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $945.00