FortiWeb Web Application Security
FortiWeb web application firewalls protect, balance, and accelerate your web applications, databases, and any information exchanged between them. Whether you are protecting applications delivered over a large enterprise, service provider, or cloud-based provider network, FortiWeb appliances will reduce deployment time and simplify security management.
Fortinet's FortiWeb™ has passed ICSA Web Application Firewall Certification. The latest model being tested is FortiWeb 1000C. ICSA Labs certifications are evidence of FortiWeb's commitment to uphold the industry's highest security standards. Achieving this certification ensures that FortiWeb™ customers benefit from best practices in the security industry for all their Web application needs.
- FortiWeb is the only product that provides a Vulnerability Scanner module within the web application firewall that completes a comprehensive solution for PCI DSS requirement 6.6
- Guarantees security of web applications and secures sensitive database content by blocking threats such as cross-site scripting, SQL injection, buffer overflows, file inclusion, denial of service, cookie poisoning, schema poisoning, and countless other attacks
- Aides in PCI DSS 6.6 compliance by protecting against OWASP Top 10 web application vulnerabilities
- Automatically and dynamically profiles user activity to create a baseline of allowed activity
- SSL encryption co-processing accelerates transaction times, offloads encryption functions, reduces web server processing requirements
- Server load balancing and content-based routing increases application speeds, improves server resource utilization and stabilizes applications
- Data Compression allows efficient bandwidth utilization and response time improvements
- Real time data analysis provides an analytics interface that helps organizations analyze their web application usage from multiple vectors and maps requests to their geographic location
The FortiWeb-400C provides the application security you need delivered in a cost-effective platform, making it ideal for mid-sized enterprises. With an easy-to-use Web UI and flexible deployment options, the FortiWeb-400 provides a full feature web application firewall that helps you protect against the OWASP Top 10 threats and address PCI DSS requirement 6.6.
The FortiWeb-1000C is a web security appliance that protects, balances, and accelerates web applications, databases, and the information exchanged between them. The FortiWeb-1000C platform goes beyond traditional web application firewall (WAF) security devices to provide Web vulnerability scanner, application acceleration, and server load balancing to set new standards for the capabilities of a web security appliance.
Targeting large data center deployments the FortiWeb-3000C is the ideal choice for protecting web applications in high performance environments. Offering flexible deployment options, intelligent layer seven load balancing, hardware and software based acceleration the FortiWeb-3000C improves resource utilization and application stability while reducing server response times.
Targeting large data center deployments the FortiWeb-3000C-Fsx is the ideal choice for protecting web applications in high performance environments. Offering flexible deployment options, intelligent layer seven load balancing, hardware and software based acceleration the FortiWeb-3000C improves resource utilization and application stability while reducing server response times.
The FortiWeb-4000C offers ground breaking performance for large enterprises and service providers. Hardware-based acceleration for both SSL connections and data leak prevention policies means the FortiWeb-4000C is the fastest Web application firewall in the market. Unmatched performance, together with Geo IP data analysis, network and application layer DoS/DDoS protection, Auto Learn security profiles and multiple negative and positive security policies, deliver the perfect solution when you require high performance and best of breed web application security.