FortiMail Messaging Security
The FortiMail family of appliances is a proven, powerful messaging security platform for any size organization, from small businesses to carriers, service providers, and large enterprises. Purpose-built for the most demanding messaging systems, the FortiMail appliances utilize Fortinet's years of experience in protecting networks against spam, malware, and other message-borne threats.
You can prevent your messaging system from becoming a threat delivery system with FortiMail. Its inbound filtering engine blocks spam and malware before it can clog your network and affect users. Its outbound inspection technology prevents outbound spam or malware (including 3G mobile traffic) from causing other antispam gateways to blacklist your users.
Three deployment modes offer maximum versatility while minimizing infrastructure changes or service disruptions: transparent mode for seamless integration into existing networks with no changes to your existing mail server, gateway mode as a proxy MTA for existing messaging gateways, or full messaging server functionality for remote locations. FortiMail provides Identity-Based Encryption (IBE), in addition to S/MIME and TLS, as email encryption option to enforce policy-based encryption for secure content delivery. Furthermore, the FortiMail customizable and predefined dictionaries prevent accidental or intentional loss of confidential and regulated data.
- Layered protection (FortiGate + FortiMail) improves email security, separates low-latency perimeter and high-latency email functions for more efficient operation
- Advanced inspection capabilities and additional IP/antispam filtering functions improves protection against sophisticated email-based threats
- Stops spam before it consumes mail system and network resources, reducing capital expenditures on email functionality
- Advanced email content archiving, quarantining, and routing capabilities help achieve regulatory compliance
- Three modes of operation provide flexible deployment options (Transparent, Gateway, and Server)
- Turn-key deployment, integrated management, logging and reporting, and fully-automated security updates reduce IT management burden and operational expenses, with no per-user licensing fees
|FortiMail-200D|| The FortiMail-200D delivers the complete feature set of the FortiMail family in a convenient rack mountable form factor, making it ideal for your smaller office and remote office/branch office (ROBO) deployments. The FortiMail 200D fully inspects more than 170,000 emails per hour, delivering a powerful all round solution.
|FortiMail-400C||The FortiMail-400C messaging security gateway offers three different deployment options, providing you with the flexibility needed to meet your organization's security requirements while minimizing infrastructure improvements and service disruptions.
|FortiMail-2000B||The FortiMail-2000B messaging security gateway delivers proven, powerful messaging security for large enterprises, carriers, service providers. Purpose-built for high volume messaging systems, the FortiMail-2000B appliance utilizes Fortinet's years of experience in protecting global enterprises, carriers and service providers from spam, malware, and other message-borne threats.
|FortiMail-3000C||The FortiMail-3000C messaging security appliance delivers proven, powerful messaging security for large enterprises, carriers, service providers. It can process up to 1.2 million inbound and outbound emails per hour with full antivirus and antispam filtering. Local storage of messages and content facilitate policy compliance while reducing the need to deploy and configure additional storage devices or services.
|FortiMail-4000A||The FortiMail-4000A, designing for global
enterprises and telecommunications service
providers who wish to provide mail domain
protection, can process 467,000 emails per hour
with full antivirus and antispam filtering.
Hardware RAID storage (3-terabyte capacity), hot
swappable/redundant power supplies and fans, and
high-availability options ensure data integrity