Fortinet FortiGate 3000D-DC
High Performance Data Center Firewall with 10 GE Interfaces
16xSFP+ 10-Gig ports,1x480GB SSD internal storage, and DC power supply.
Our Price: $70,000.00
Overview:Today’s data centers require security appliances that deliver exceptional performance, deployment flexibility and extensive security features, to protect the most demanding network environments. The FortiGate 3000D device is ideally suited for network segmentation and internal network threat protection in data centers with its 16 10 GE interfaces.
10 Times Data Center Firewall PerformanceThe FortiGate 3000D appliance provides up to 80 Gbps of firewall throughput through the use of innovative FortiASIC processors and the latest generation of multi-core CPUs. Impressive consolidated security performance and support for a variety of configurations ensure that essential security functions keep up with the rest of your network.
Future-proof SecurityThe system also provides technologies that include robust networking capabilities and extensible security features, all managed from an intuitive management console with deep insight offerings, enabling you to keep pace with your evolving network.
Features & Benefits
- Industry-leading 10x data center firewall offers exceptional throughput and ultra-low latency
- Highly available and Virtual Domain (VDOM) support for multi-tenant data center environment
- Integrated high-speed 10 GE+ port delivers maximum flexibility and scalability
- Intuitive management interface enables broad and deep visibility and control
- NSS Labs Recommended consolidated security delivers top-rated protection
Features & Benefits:
Fortinet’s new, breakthrough FortiASIC NP6 network processor works inline with FortiOS functions delivering:
- Superior firewall performance for IPv4/IPv6, SCTP and multicast traffic with ultra-low latency down to 2 microseconds
- VPN, CAPWAP and IP tunnel acceleration
- Anomaly-based intrusion prevention, checksum offload and packet defragmentation
- Traffic shaping and priority queuing
The FortiASIC CP8 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic, providing high-speed cryptography and content inspection services including:
- Signature-based content inspection acceleration
- Encryption and decryption offloading
10 GE Connectivity for Network SegmentationHigh speed connectivity is essential for network security segmentation at the core of data networks. The FortiGate 3000D provides the highest 10 GE port densities in the market, simplifying network designs without relying on additional devices to bridge desired connectivity.
FortiOS Managment UI — FortiView and Application Control Panel
FortiGuard™ Security Services
FortiGuard Labs offers real-time intelligence on the threat landscape, delivering comprehensive security updates across the full range of Fortinet’s solutions. Comprised of security threat researchers, engineers, and forensic specialists, the team collaborates with the world’s leading threat monitoring organizations, other network and security vendors, as well as law enforcement agencies:
- Real-time Updates — 24x7x365 Global Operations research security intelligence, distributed via Fortinet Distributed Network to all Fortinet platforms.
- Security Research — FortiGuard Labs have discovered over 170 unique zero-day vulnerabilities to date, totaling millions of automated signature updates monthly.
- Validated Security Intelligence — Based on FortiGuard intelligence, Fortinet’s network security platform is tested and validated by the world’s leading third-party testing labs and customers globally.
FortiOS helps you protect your organization against advanced threats, configure and deploy your network security faster and see deep into what’s happening inside your network. It enables organization to set up policies specific to types of devices, users and applications with industry-leading security capabilities. FortiOS leverages custom FortiASICs and the Optimum Path Processing architecture of FortiGate to deliver 5 times faster throughput performance. In essence, FortiOS delivers:
- Comprehensive Security — Control thousands of applications and stop more threats with NSS Labs Recommended IPS, sandboxing, VB100 certified antimalware and more.
- Superior Control and Visibility — Stay in control with rich visibility over network traffic, granular policy control, and intuitive, scalable security and network management.
- Robust Networking Capabilities — Optimize your network with extensive switching and routing, high availability, WAN optimization, embedded WiFi controller, and a range of virtual options.
FortiCare™ Support Services
Our FortiCare customer support team provides global technical support for all Fortinet products. With support staff in the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia, FortiCare offers services to meet the needs of enterprises of all sizes:
- Enhanced Support — For customers who need support during local business hours only.
- Comprehensive Support — For customers who need aroundthe- clock mission critical support, including advanced exchange hardware replacement.
- Premium Services — For global or regional customers who need an assigned Technical Account Manager, enhanced service level agreements, extended software support, priority escalation, on-site visits and more.
- Professional Services — For customers with more complex security implementations that require architecture and design services, implementation and deployment services, operational services and more.
- Console Port
- USB Management Port
- 2x GE RJ45 Management Ports
- 16x 10G SFP+/GE SFP Slots
|Interfaces and Modules|
|10 GE SFP+ / GE SFP Slots||16|
|GE RJ45 Management Ports||2|
|USB Ports (Server)||1|
|Internal Storage||480 GB|
|Included Transceivers||2x SFP+ (SR 10GE)|
|System Performance and Capacity|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte, UDP)||80 / 80 / 50 Gbps|
|IPv6 Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 86 byte, UDP)||80 / 80 / 50 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte, UDP)||3 µs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packet per Second)||75 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||50 Million|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||400,000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte)||50 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||20,000|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||64,000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||8 Gbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum)||30,000|
|IPS Throughput||14 Gbps|
|Antivirus Throughput||5.7 Gbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||10 / 500|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||4,096 / 1,024|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||5,000|
|Maximum Number of Registered FortiClients||20,000|
|High Availability Configurations||Active/Active, Active/Passive, Clustering|
|Dimensions amd Power|
|Height x Width x Length (inches)||3.5 x 17.4 x 21.9|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||88 x 442 x 555|
|Weight||37.5 lbs (17.0 kg)|
|Form Factor||2 RU|
|AC Power Supply||100–240V AC, 50–60 Hz|
|DC Power Supply (FG-3000D-DC)||40.5–57V DC|
|Power Consumption (Average / Maximum)||310 W / 427 W|
|Heat Dissipation||1457 BTU/h|
|Redundant Power Supplies||Yes, Hot Swappable|
|Operating Environment and Certifications|
|Operating Temperature||32–104°F (0–40°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31–158°F (-35–70°C)|
|Operating Altitude||Up to 7,400 ft (2,250 m)|
|Compliance||FCC Part 15 Class A, C-Tick, VCCI, CE, UL/cUL, CB|
|Certifications||ICSA Labs: Firewall, IPsec, IPS, Antivirus, SSL-VPN|
Download the Fortinet FortiGate 3000D Series Datasheet (PDF).
- Hardware plus 8x5 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle
*Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8x5 Enhanced Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam) plus term of contract
- Hardware plus 24x7 Forticare and FortiGuard UTM Bundle
*Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 24x7 Comprehensive Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam) plus term of contract
- 1 Year HW bundle Upgrade from 8x5 to 24x7 FortiCare Contract
*24X7 Comprehensive Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day)
- UTM Bundle (8x5 FortiCare plus NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, Botnet IP/Domain and Antispam Services)
*8X5 Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, 8x5 Enhanced Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam Services)
- UTM Bundle (24x7 FortiCare plus NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, Botnet IP/Domain and Antispam Services)
*Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, 24X7 Comprehensive Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam Services)
- 8x5 FortiCare Contract
*8x5 Support, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, Traffic Management
- 24x7 FortiCare Contract
*24x7 Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, and Traffic Management
- Firmware and General Updates includes Firmware Updates, FortiGuard Analysis And Management Services and Vulnerability Management where applicable.
- The Vulnerability Management services apply to all FortiGate models.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
16xSFP+ 10-Gig ports,1x480GB SSD internal storage, and DC power supply.
Our Price: $70,000.00
Our Price: $108,500.00
Our Price: $135,800.00
Our Price: $156,100.00
Our Price: $197,050.00
Our Price: $221,113.00
Our Price: $115,500.00
Our Price: $151,900.00
Our Price: $177,100.00
Our Price: $220,150.00
Our Price: $248,588.00
Our Price: $126,000.00
Our Price: $175,000.00
Our Price: $217,000.00
Our Price: $254,800.00
Our Price: $289,800.00
Our Price: $133,000.00
Our Price: $188,125.00
Our Price: $235,375.00
Our Price: $277,900.00
Our Price: $317,275.00