Fortinet FortiGate 100D
Integrated Security for Small and Medium Enterprises
Sorry, this product is no longer available. Please contact us for a replacement.
In order to comply with legislation and secure the valuable data traversing networks, small and medium enterprises and remote branch offices need a security solution that integrates multiple attack recognition technologies into a single device. With limited budgets and modest remote resources, these smaller networks desire a cost effective solution that is simple to install, connect and maintain. Just as importantly, networks are ever-expanding and need a solution that leaves them with room to grow over time.
The FortiGate-100D series is an ideal security solution for small and medium enterprises or remote branch offices of larger networks. It combines firewall, IPSec and SSL VPN, application control, intrusion prevention, anti-malware, antispam, P2P security, and web filtering into a single device.
Simple, Powerful, Secure
The FortiGate-100D series installs in minutes, automatically downloading regular updates to protect against the latest viruses, network vulnerabilities, worms, spam and phishing attacks, and malicious websites with no administrator intervention. Leveraging patented FortiASIC acceleration, the FortiGate-100D series offers marketleading performance, with high port density that facilitate network growth and expansion. Onboard storage provides local archiving of data for policy compliance and/or WAN Optimization. The WAN Optimization functionality increases network performance by reducing the amount of communication and data transmitted between applications and servers across a WAN, and/or web caching.
Meeting the Needs of Small and Medium Enterprises and Branch Offices
- High port density delivers maximum flexibility and scalability
- Application control coupled with identity-based policy enforcement provides complete content protection
- Strong authentication options for policy compliance
Features & Benefits:
- Superior hardware accelerated next generation firewall offers best-in-class price/performance ratio
- Integrated high port density delivers maximum flexibility and scalability
- NSS Labs Recommended NGFW and NGIPS with consolidated security delivers top-rated protection
- Application control plus identity and device-based policy enforcement provides more granular protection
- Intuitive management interface enables broad and deep visibility that scales from a single FortiGate to thousands
The FortiASIC CP8 content processor works outside of the direct flow of traffic, offloading critical CPU resources.
Install in Minutes with FortiExplorer
The FortiExplorer™ wizard enables you to easily and quickly set up and configure FortiGate platforms with easy-to-follow instructions. The application runs on Windows, Mac OS X desktops and laptops as well as popular mobile devices. Simply connect to the appropriate USB port on the appliance, and be fully protected in minutes.
Control all the security and networking capabilities across the entire FortiGate platform with one intuitive operating system. Reduce operating expenses and save time with a truly consolidated next generation security platform.
- A truly consolidated platform with one OS for all security and networking services for all FortiGate platforms.
- Industry-leading protection: NSS Labs Recommended, VB100, AV Comparatives and ICSA validated security and performance.
- Control thousands of applications, block the latest exploits, and filter web traffic based on millions of real-time URL ratings.
- Detect, contain and block advanced attacks automatically in minutes with integrated advanced threat protection framework.
- Solve your networking needs with extensive routing, switching, WiFi, LAN and WAN capabilities.
- Activate all the ASIC-boosted capabilities you need on the fastest firewall platform available.
|Fortinet FortiGate 100D Series Specifications|
|GbE RJ45 Ports||20||40||24||24|
|GbE RJ45 PoE Ports||-||-||16||16|
|GbE SFP or RJ45 Shared Ports||2||-||-||-|
|GbE SFP Ports||-||2||2||2|
|USB Ports (Client / Server)||1/2||1/1||1/1||1/1|
|Internal Storage||32 GB|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||2,500 / 1,000 / 200 Mbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||37 μs||46 μs||46 μs||46 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||300 Kpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||3 Million|
|New Sessions/Sec (TCP)||22,000|
|IPSec VPN Throughput (512 byte packets)||450 Mbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||2,000|
|Client-to-Gateway IPSec VPN Tunnels||5,000|
|SSL-VPN Throughput||300 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Max)||300|
|IPS Throughput||950 Mbps|
|Antivirus Throughput (Proxy Based / Flow Based)||300 / 650 Mbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Max)||10 / 10|
|Max Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||64 / 32|
|Max Number of FortiTokens||1,000|
|Max Number of Registered FortiClients||2,000|
|High Availability Configurations||Active / Active, Active / Passive, Clustering|
|Height x Width x Length (in)||1.75 x 17.01 x 11.73 in||1.75 x 17.01 x 12.28 in||1.75 x 17.01 x 12.28 in||1.75 x 17.01 x 12.28 in|
|Height x Width x Length (mm)||44 x 432 x 298 mm||44 x 432 x 312 mm||44 x 432 x 312 mm||44 x 432 x 312 mm|
|Form Factor||Rack Mount, 1 RU|
|Weight||9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)|
|Power Required||100 - 240 VAC, 50 - 60 Hz|
|Max Current||110 V / 3 A, 220 V / 1.5 A||110 V / 2 A, 220 V / 1 A||110 V / 4 A, 220 V / 2 A||110 V / 4 A, 220 V / 2 A|
|Total Available PoE Power Budget||-||-||270 W||270 W|
|Power Consumption (AVG / Max)||52.6 W / 63.1 W||44.8 / 58.7 W||193.4 W / 337.1 W||193.4 W / 337.1 W|
|Heat Dissipation||215.3 BTU/h||200.3 BTU/h||1150.2 BTU/h||1150.2 BTU/h|
|Operating Temperature||32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)|
|Storage Temperature||-31 - 158 °F (-35 - 70 °C)|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|
|Compliance & Certifications|
|Compliance||FCC Class A Part 15, UL/CUL, CE, C Tick, VCCI|
|Certifications||ICSA Labs: Firewall, SSL VPN, IPS, Antivirus|
Note: All performance values are “up to” and vary depending on system configuration. Antivirus performance is measured using 44 Kbyte HTTP files. IPS performance is measured using 1 Mbyte HTTP files.
Services & Support:
FortiGuard® Security Subscription Services deliver dynamic, automated updates for Fortinet products. The Fortinet Global Security Research Team creates these updates to ensure up-to-date protection against sophisticated threats. Subscriptions include antivirus, intrusion prevention, web filtering, antispam, vulnerability and compliance management, application control, and database security services.
FortiCare™ Support Services provide global support for all Fortinet products and services. FortiCare support enables your Fortinet products to perform optimally. Support plans start with 8x5 Enhanced Support with return and replace hardware support or 24x7 Comprehensive Support with advanced hardware replacement. Options include Premium Support, Premium RMA, and Professional Services. All hardware products include a 1-year limited hardware warranty and a 90-day limited software warranty.
FortiCare Support Services:
- 24/7/365 FortiCare Web-based support
- 24x7 telephone-based technical support
- 1-year limited hardware warranty
- Technical account management service
- Professional services
- 90-day limited software warranty
Download the Fortinet FortiGate 100D Datasheet (PDF).
- Hardware plus 8x5 FortiCare and FortiGuard UTM Protection
*Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 8x5 Enhanced Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam) plus term of contract
- Hardware plus 24x7 FortiCare and FortiGuard UTM Protection
*Hardware Unit, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, 24x7 Comprehensive Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam) plus term of contract
- 1 Year HW bundle Upgrade from 8x5 to 24x7 FortiCare Contract
*24X7 Comprehensive Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day)
- UTM Protection (8x5 FortiCare plus Application Control, IPS, AV, Web Filtering and Antispam Services)
*8X5 Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, 8x5 Enhanced Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam Services)
- UTM Protection (24x7 FortiCare plus Application Control, IPS, AV, Web Filtering and Antispam Services)
*Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, 24X7 Comprehensive Support, UTM Services Bundle (NGFW, AV, Web Filtering, and Antispam Services)
- 8x5 FortiCare Contract
*8x5 Support, Hardware Replacement, Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, Traffic Management
- 24x7 FortiCare Contract
*24x7 Support, Advanced Hardware Replacement (Next Business Day), Firmware and General Upgrades, VPN, and Traffic Management
- Firmware and General Updates includes Firmware Updates, FortiGuard Analysis And Management Services and Vulnerability Management where applicable.
- The Vulnerability Management services apply to all FortiGate models.
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.
Our Price: $295.37
Our Price: $1,038.96
Our Price: $1,125.54
Our Price: $346.32
Our Price: $346.00
Our Price: $346.00
Our Price: $346.00
Our Price: $346.00
Our Price: $259.00
Our Price: $345.00
Our Price: $779.22
Our Price: $346.00
Our Price: $346.00
Our Price: $1,471.86
Our Price: $1,558.44