FortiDB Database Security and Compliance
FortiDB software is a comprehensive database security and compliance platform that helps large enterprises and cloud-based service providers protect their databases and applications from internal and external threats. Utilizing its flexible policy framework, FortiDB allows quick and easy implementation of internal IT control frameworks for database activity monitoring, IT audit and regulatory compliance.
Automatic database discovery finds all databases on the network, including those across subnet and WAN boundaries. 24 x 7 database activity monitoring captures all forms of database activity to detect erroneous or malicious activity. Database auditing records all database activity for complete and accurate audit trails, with independent storage for additional security. Hundreds of pre-installed policies covering standard industry and government requirements and database security best practices, plus a comprehensive set of graphical reports, deliver out-of-the-box readiness and immediate value.
- Scalable protection for hundreds of databases extends built-in database security features for comprehensive protection against internal and external threats
- Heterogeneous platform support includes AIX, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Solaris 10, Windows XP/Vista, Windows Server 2003, and virtualized environments
- Quick time-to-value with hundreds of pre-populated policies covering known exploits, configuration weaknesses, and operational risks
- Easy deployment of database activity monitoring/audit across hundreds of databases via centralized policy management
- Completeness of data is assured by capturing all types of database activity from administration events to user activity, regardless of command or connection type
- Out-of-the-box reports help you to meet security and compliance requirements such as SOX and PCI DSS
|FortiDB-400C|| The FortiDB-400C appliance provides a cost effective database security and compliance solution for small to mid-size enterprises in a quick to implement, easy to manage package. It scans databases for vulnerabilities, monitors, and audits databases activities, and generates compliance reports. Its intuitive web-based interface ensures ease of configuration, minimizing the management burden on your database administrators and IT staff.
|FortiDB-1000C||The FortiDB-1000C appliance provides a comprehensive database security and compliance solution. Through its web-based interface, the FortiDB-1000C centrally monitors, audits and scans multiple distributed, heterogeneous databases. This ensures consistent database security policies across the organization without imposing high management burdens on your database admin and IT staff.
|FortiDB-2000B||The FortiDB-2000B appliance provides scalable
database vulnerability assessment and compliance
solutions for large enterprises in a
quickly-installed, easily managed package. Its
centralized web-based management application
ensures consistent database security policies
across the organization without imposing a high
management burden on database and IT staff.