FortiADC Application Delivery Controllers
FortiADC hardware and virtual Application Delivery Controllers provide unmatched Server Load Balancing performance whether to scale an application across a few servers in a single data center or serve multiple applications to millions of users around the globe. With included SSL Offloading, HTTP Compression, Global Server Load Balancing, Firewall and Link Load Balancing, they offer the performance, features and security needed at a single all-inclusive price.
- L4 throughput from 2.7 Gbps to 50 Gbps.
- Complete layer 4 to 7 server load balancing solution with intelligent policy-based routing
- Web Application Firewall and IP Reputation (subscriptions required)
- Scripting for custom load balancing and content rewriting rules
- Authentication Offloading speeds user authentication for secure applications
- Qualified for Microsoft Exchange 2010 and 2013
Application Delivery Controller Hardware Appliances – FortiADC
FortiADC hardware-based Application Delivery Controllers provide class-leading L4 and L7 throughput. Available in many models and configurations, FortiADC provides a wide range of throughputs, connectivity options, and SSL offloading capacities. Advanced models include 10-GE SFP+ ports, hardware-based SSL ASICs, dedicated management channels and dual power supplies for datacenter environments.
Virtual Application Delivery Controller - FortiADC-VM
FortiADC virtual Application Delivery Controller appliances provide all the features of a hardware-based ADC. All our FortiADC virtual appliances support VMware ESXi/ESX (5.0, 5.1).